Monday, November 16, 2020

RUNNING OUT OF GAS.....

Screengrabs of people waiting to get gasoline during the 1973/1974 oil crisis ( from a video uploaded by King Rose Archives on YOUTUBE ).

You know that feeling, when you're running low on fuel, and don't know if you're going to make it to a gas station?... Well, that's how I feel.

Earlier this year, I found someone from my class ( ninety-nine percent sure ). She has an Instagram account, but I do NOT want to join anything associated with FACEBOOK. Plus, I'm NOT good with digital gadgets.

Screengrabs of Conejo Grade ( uploaded by Yoshi Craft 2011 on YOUTUBE ).

I sent her a message via one of her business websites.

As I write this, it's been approximately two weeks since I've sent that email. I've received no reply, or acknowledgment of my message.

This is such an insane time we're all living through. I don't know if she simply hasn't had time to respond, or that my email hasn't been forwarded to her.

The pessimist in me, feels my email may have been deleted by the webmaster. Or maybe, she doesn't want to hear from me. Either way, I would prefer to know.

All I know for certain, is that I feel deeply hurt by the lack of a response.

She is one of my favorite persons from my ROP class. That class was one of the few good experiences I had during my school years.

This quest means a lot to me, for many reasons. I also need answers to questions I have.

Screengrabs of a private plane landing at Camarillo Airport ( uploaded by Full Swing Media on YOUTUBE ).

To anyone that attended ROP at Camarillo Airport, during the 1980/1981 school year, I would appreciate any help you can give me.

Screengrabs of John Oliver blowing up 2020 - from Last Week Tonight ( HBO ).

Good riddance to 2020 and the last five years......

No comments:

Post a Comment