Friday, November 20, 2020

AN OPEN LETTER TO MY CLASSMATES......


I'm an EXTREMELY PRIVATE person - and always have been.

I decided to post personal questions in a public forum, because I exhausted my options for private answers.

I've hit a brick wall in my quest to get answers about our class.

I also became a hypocrite by joining INSTAGRAM - to contact a classmate. I promised myself I would never join another 'social network' after my disastrous experiences on 'MY SPACE' - aka PSYCHO SPACE. Well, I broke that promise.


QUESTIONS FOR MY CLASSMATES.....

This is my way of verifying that you actually attended our class.

Do you remember what our entire class did, that resulted in Walt getting in trouble? He yelled at all of us for at least five minutes.

Do you remember what one of our classmates did to a poster? That poster was given to Walt by someone special to him - he yelled at our class after he saw it.

Do you remember one of our classmates being in the hospital, due to a collapsed lung? Who was that person?

Do you remember what Walt gave all of us after he returned from the GUTENBERG FESTIVAL?

Do you remember which one of us had their design chosen for the CAREER EXPO POSTER?

Do you remember the CLASS PHOTO Walt took? Where did he take the photo?... Also, did any of you get a copy of it?


CLASS LIST.... Please post any information you have in my comment section. If you do NOT want the info made public, just tell me.

You can also leave your email, or INSTAGRAM link ( if you have an instagram account ). Once again, I will NOT make it public, unless you give me permission to do so.

Monica - I'm NOT going to display her last name. Buena High School?

Laurie Cloward - Rio Mesa High School

Lucinda - I'm NOT going to display her last name. Santa Paula High School?

Susan - I'm NOT going to display her last name. Royal high school?

Holly - I'm NOT going to display her last name. Westlake High School?

Terry?/Terri? - I'm NOT going to display her last name. Westlake High School?

Diane? - I do NOT remember her last name. I also do NOT remember the school she attended.

Molly?/Mollie? - I do NOT remember her last name. I also do NOT remember the school she attended. She was in class for half a semester.

Steven?/Stephen? - I do NOT remember his last name. Ventura High School?

Tom - I'm NOT going to display his last name. Adolfo Camarillo High School?

Charles aka "Charlie" - I'm NOT going to display his last name. Oxnard Hight School?

Troy?/Todd? - I do NOT remember his last name. Hueneme High School?

CAMARO DUDE - I do NOT remember his first name. I also do NOT remember his last name. - Santa Clara High shool?

FRIEND OF CAMARO DUDE - I do NOT remember his first name. I also do NOT remember his last name. Santa Clara High shool?

MYSELF aka Ray - Channel Islands High School


An article from a newspaper called the VC STAR, mentions a "Walt Metcalf". Do any of you know, if this is our Walt? See quotes below.....

"Ventura County Star"

"Camarillo couple find parts from airplane that crashed in 1944"

"By John Mitchell"

"March 27, 2006"

"On March 16, Macha, accompanied by Tom Maloney, an Orange County park ranger, returned to the Camarillo Heights crash area. Also on site was Walt Metcalf, 75, of the Commemorative Air Force."

"While we were there, we found the left engine a short distance away from the first one," Metcalf said."


QUESTIONS FOR ANYONE THAT CAN ANSWER THEM......

Years ago, I remember reading an online article about some of the ROP CLASSROOMS BURNING DOWN. Do you have any details about that?

How many different courses were taught during the 1980/1981 school year?

When did the completely new campus open?


I'm starting to run out of ideas for finding my classmates. I can NOT afford to pay for information, and do NOT want to join any other 'social networks' - INSTAGRAM is bad enough. I find it confusing to use. INSTAGRAM'S main focus is visual gratification, NOT written communication.


Quote below is from the movie MAGNOLIA.....

"We may be through with the past, but the past ain't through with us"

No comments:

Post a Comment