Wednesday, October 28, 2020

I DON'T KNOW WHERE I'M GOING WITH THIS.....

Screengrabs of MISSING PERSONS performing DESTINATION UNKNOWN.

According to the stat page, people are visiting this blog. Unfortunately, none of them appear to be my classmates.

I've had visitors form all over the world. I am both, amazed and mystified, by that fact.

I've been using GOOGLE's newspaper archive to find information. With a few exceptions, I've been unsuccessful.

Finding photos on search engines has also been hit-n-miss.

In recent years, I've been flooded with memories of places, objects, events, good people, bad people, surreal moments, and countless other things.

All I know for certain, is that I want to find answers to some simple questions.

As you know, the internet is overflowing with misinformation.

Also, there are far too many individuals that possess the combined I.Q. of a carrot and baked potato. Unfortunately, many of those morons have jobs they are NOT qualified for. So, when you need information, what you get back is inaccurate, or does NOT relate to your request, or you do NOT get a reply!

To all my classmates... I wanted to take photos of everyone in our class, and all the buildings, but I never got around to actually doing it - and I really regret that.

I am truly grateful to have met all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment