Monday, February 3, 2020

ROP CLASS OF 1981



Hello,

To anyone that is reading this.

Did you attend the REGIONAL OCCUPATIONAL PROGRAM ( ROP ), held at CAMARILLO AIRPORT during 1980 / 1981?

My main focus is the GRAPHIC & COMMERCIAL ART class. However, I would still like to hear from anyone that had a class at the ROP campus in Camarillo.

I do NOT want to give specific details. Why?... So, I can lower the chance of attracting phonies - people pretending to be the individuals I'm looking for.

I've been told, I should search for people on FACEbook. There is NO way, I am going to give my personal information to such a nefarious company. I refuse to join FECESbook. I also refuse to join TWITTER - believe me, you DON'T want to know what I call them.

I will say this, my ROP class was one of the few GOOD memories I still possess of my school years.

Thank you for reading this.....

CAMARILLO AIRPORT ( OFFICIAL WEBSITE )

CAMARILLO AIRPORT ( WIKIPEDIA )

No comments:

Post a Comment